Call us: +91 9920715900 (9:00 AM - 6:30 PM - IST)

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. Is the India 10+2+3 education system accepted in America?
A. Although this varies across universities, most American universities consider this system for postgraduate studies.

Q. Which English language tests are accepted by American universities?
A. The most common tests accepted are Test of English as a Foreign language (TOEFL) and International English Language Testing System (IELTS). It is advisable to check with the institutes of your choice regarding the same.

Q. Are American qualifications recognised worldwide?
A. US degrees are well known for giving students high quality education and are well recognized around the world.

Q. Can students work while studying in the US?
A. If you hold a F1 visa, you are allowed to work 40 hours per fortnight while studying and full-time during vacations.

Q. What are the accommodation options available in the US for students?
A. There are both on campus and off campus accommodations available. Universities in the US have sororities, dormitories and fraternities for international students, which need to be applied for in advance to secure a position.
Off-campus accommodation is also available, and your university would be able to help with a list of options.

Q. What kind of Health and Support is provided for international students?
A. Most universities provide medical insurance to international students. You can reach out to our team dedicated teams on campus discuss the various options you have. It is also recommended that you register with a local doctor on campus upon arrival. In case of an emergency dial 911, the national toll-free emergency number that can be police, ambulance, fire, and search and rescue services.

Planning to study abroad?

Fill in your details and we’ll call you back.