The Sales and Support Officer provides exceptional support to counselors and the border team with administrative duties, allowing our teams to provide a seamless customer experience.
- Attend to student enquires and follow through on students’ enquiries and applications
- Ensure the smooth and efficient processing of student applications via relevant systems
- Be responsible for the accurate preparation and submission of documentation in a timely manner.
- Support IELTS customers and teams.
- Work with marketing and the broader team to organise and prepare any events
- Manage and store student files through the established filing system, maintain and update all generic IDP and institutional information materials
- Display consistent high level of professionalism at work adhering to processes, policies & code of conduct
- Managing reception occasionally including responding to and redirecting queries where required
- Support event managers in the organisation of major promotional events such as Interview Sessions, twice-a-year exhibitions and IELTS Masterclass, student excursions and cultural events when needed
- Assist the promotion and student bookings of excursions and cultural events
- Assist in identification of opportunities and threats in the market.
|Job Category||Human Resources|